Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOT!!!!!! FREE Salad, ANY Variety at ALL WAWA Locations!!!!

I stopped in to pickup some lunch, I noticed a sticker on one of their express sandwich meal packs that advertised answering their survey and receiving a coupon for a free salad. I took a mental note of the survey code and just filled it out. (wawa.com/survey) After trying it a second time with a different survey code (Label had 56863 so I tried that then tried 56864 right after) I still got the same coupon for a free salad.

Yeah, it's just a salad (about a $6 value) but WAWA makes some pretty awesome salads. Just saying...


http://www.pages02.net/wawainc/Ex..._ThankYou/


One per customer per visit. All varieties, all locations, only valid until July 15! Fine print says you might still have to pay for taxes. So get them while they're hot!   I mean cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment